Re: [NTB] Error message when trying to access 'Help'

  • sisterscape
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2006
      Maybe it's too early but I'm not groking your answer. What two files?
      Are you referring to Light and Pro. I was told that they could be run
      side-by-side without a problem? Isn't this a problem? BTW, the error
      doesn't occur when I try to access the Help function on Pro. It's just
      happening on Light. :(

      Thanks for your thoughts.

      http://mail.yahoo.com