Re: [NTB] Error message when trying to access 'Help'

  • dave
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2006
      Hi
      your asking the your version of windows to access to files at once, it wont
      let you.
      THANKYOU DAVE M

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2006
        Maybe it's too early but I'm not groking your answer. What two files?
        Are you referring to Light and Pro. I was told that they could be run
        side-by-side without a problem? Isn't this a problem? BTW, the error
        doesn't occur when I try to access the Help function on Pro. It's just
        happening on Light. :(

        Thanks for your thoughts.

        http://mail.yahoo.com