Error message when trying to access 'Help'

  • sisterscape
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2006
      I don't use the Help files very often (though I would probably learn a
      lot if I did!). When I tried last night, this mesaage popped up -
      http://www.eartherdesigns.com/ss/error.gif

      I clicked on OK and the help files seemed to be just fine. NoteTab is
      also working OK as far as I can tell.

      So what is causing this error popup? Could it be the trial of NTB Pro
      that I have running alongside Light. And is there a way to get rid of
      the pop error short of a reinstall?

      Thanks,

      sisterscape

      http://mail.yahoo.com