Re: [NTB] Ordered lists

  • Steve Henrickson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2006
      From your lil sample, I see an extra tag

      Jody <kjv-av1611@...> wrote: Hi Lou,

      I did not see any replies to this, so I'm sending it over to the
      "NoteTab & HTML" <ntb-HTML@yahoogroups.com> group. You'll most
      likely get some replies to your message on that list, so I
      suggest that you sign up for it right away. You might want to
      search for your Subject on it after signing up in case there were
      replies to it before you got signed up. You do that at the
      NoteTab & HTML list at yahoogroups.com (Ordered lists) - see the
      bottom of this message to get there or check out:

      Fookes Software Discussion Mailing Lists
      http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm

      I do not seem to be getting the ordered list correct.

      This what I get when I choose 7 items in the list
      ><ol>
      > <li>sam</li>
      > <li></li>
      > <li></li>
      > <li></li>
      > <li></li>
      > <li></li>
      > <li></li>
      > <li></li>
      > </ol>

      I get this when I have 4 items in the list, select them, the click on
      the ordered list button.

      > <li>lou</li>
      > <li>bob</li>
      > <li>steve</li>
      > <li>walker</li>
      ></ol>

      What am I not doing correctly?

      Version 4.95/np (full version)

      Warm Regards,
      Lou

      Happy HTML'n!

      http://www.fookes.us/aid4mail
      Fookes Software Yahoogroups:
      http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm

      Computer monitoring software Computer software industry