re. Dictionary for spell-check

  • Steve Henrickson
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 10, 2006
      Hey there;
      I'm having a problem with my note tab pro. The spell check doesnt work because I need to add some sort of dictionary to it. I am missing a file I should have?

    • rpdooling
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 10, 2006
        Steve,

        You need to install the dictionaries separately from:

        http://www.notetab.com/dictionaries.php

        I also recommend the WordWeb dictionary and Thesaurus which integrates
        with NoteTab. Consider the commercial version if you love words (I
        don't work for them; I just like words :)

        http://wordweb.info/users/

        </rpd>

        www.dooling.com