RE: [NTB] special characters

  • Adrien Verlee
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 8, 2006
      Op za, 07-01-2006 te 16:24 -0600, schreef Jody:
      > No, it has more. :) Pro does have a few features that NoteTab
      > Std/Light have. The input control in Pro is different from that
      > that Std/Light uses and is the reason for the loss of some
      > features.

      I wasn't clear enough. I was thinking about a method to work accurate
      between a textprocessor and NoteTab Pro.

      Suppose you have a text in a Slavic-language, with plenty special
      characters. In a textproccessor you do your job, and all is fine. Then
      you have to change your text to html.

      What is the best procedure for this? The html that must be produced
      should contains a code like ř
      But NoteTab - if I work with the windows-clipboard - do not recognized
      some characters.
      --
      adrien
    • apw@ap-woolrich.co.uk
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 8, 2006
        A while back I needed special characters for editing for Wikisource,
        using NTB Pro. The only way round it was to make my own clip
        libraries for Greek, fractions, typographic symbols and the like.

        Tony Woolrich

        On 8 Jan 2006 at 12:08, Adrien Verlee wrote:

        > Op za, 07-01-2006 te 16:24 -0600, schreef Jody:
        > > No, it has more. :) Pro does have a few features that NoteTab
        > > Std/Light have. The input control in Pro is different from that
        > > that Std/Light uses and is the reason for the loss of some
        > > features.
        >
        > I wasn't clear enough. I was thinking about a method to work accurate
        > between a textprocessor and NoteTab Pro.
        >
        > Suppose you have a text in a Slavic-language, with plenty special
        > characters. In a textproccessor you do your job, and all is fine. Then
        > you have to change your text to html.
        >
        > What is the best procedure for this? The html that must be produced
        > should contains a code like ř
        > But NoteTab - if I work with the windows-clipboard - do not recognized
        > some characters.
        > --
        > adrien

        > Yahoo! Groups Links
        >

        > --

      • Steve Henrickson
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 10, 2006
          Hey there;
          I'm having a problem with my note tab pro. The spell check doesnt work because I need to add some sort of dictionary to it. I am missing a file I should have?

        • rpdooling
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 10, 2006
            Steve,

            You need to install the dictionaries separately from:

            http://www.notetab.com/dictionaries.php

            I also recommend the WordWeb dictionary and Thesaurus which integrates
            with NoteTab. Consider the commercial version if you love words (I
            don't work for them; I just like words :)

            http://wordweb.info/users/

            </rpd>

            www.dooling.com