Re: [NTB] Need help with note tab

  • Bob McAllister
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2005
      On 12/30/05, H.Powell <hmmp1@...> wrote:
      > I have a question. Is it possible to view a web page in note tab pro using
      > other browsers such as Opera, firefox, or Mozilla?

      > Thanks
      >
      > Harold ( newbie )

      Harold

      hrs has given you some first-class advice but I suspect you may be
      travelling tourist class (as we call it in Australia) way down the
      back of the plane.

      While you can go in and edit your browsers.dat file directly, you may
      feel safer using the tab at View|Options|Internet to install a second
      browser.

      If you are interested in using a Clip, the following is a very simple
      example (that does much less than the one provided by hrs) that just
      gives you a drop down list of browsers from which you pick one to view
      the html file currently active in NoteTab.

      View in selected browser
      ^!^?[View in:=_F:\Web\Firefox\firefox.exe|C:\Program Files\Internet
      Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE|F:\Web\Opera7\opera.exe] ^**

      You need to edit the paths to the three browsers to match where they
      are on your computer. Everything from ^!^? to ^** is a single line.

      Hope this helps you get started, then you can explore the extra power
      available in the other clip.

      Bob