Re: Shortcut for copying a line?

  • Ville Saalo
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 29, 2005
      Thanks for all the replies. Yes, a keyboard shortcut is just what I
      want. Currently I copy a line with
      <home><shift+end><shift+delete><shift+insert> (or
      <shift+home><shift+delete><shift+insert> if already at the end of
      the line). I could also do <home><shift+end><ctrl+insert> but I find
      swapping the places of my right hand fingers on delete/insert faster
      than swapping the left hand fingers on the ctrl/shift. You see, it
      would be nice to replace all this finger-acrobatics with something
      like, say, <ctrl+D>. So I guess this whole thread turns into one
      feature request: allow keyboard shortcuts for all clips or at least
      for the ones in the toolbar.

      -Ville