Regular Expressions: searching for ASCII codes

  • rvvu
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2005
      Hi

      I wondered if Notetab can search for ASCII characters by their code.
      So, for example, if I wanted to search for character 224 of the
      extended character set (which is a "Ă ") how would I go about it?? In
      particular, can I search for *ranges* of ASCII characters (e.g. 224-228).

      THanks

      mike
    • loro
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 27, 2005
        rvvu wrote:
        >I wondered if Notetab can search for ASCII characters by their code.

        I don't think it can directly, but with a clip it can. Combine ^!Find with
        ^$DecToChar()$. If you need more help than that, ask on the clip list and
        someone will help you out.

        Lotta