Re: [NTB] Rollovers

  • Don - htmlfixit.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2005
      Keith Johnson wrote:
      > Hi all..I was wondering if anyone could do a code for me? I want to do
      > a Rollover buttons using two graphics. I have programs that let me do
      > it but I have to use there buttons. One button is called Black.png and
      > the other is called red.png Can anyone do the code or direct me to
      > where I can find this info out? Thanks..Keithmj

      Well yes, anywhere but here unfortunately Keithmj.

      This particular list is only for basic notetab. You can ask this very
      same question on either then notetab clips list or the notetab html list
      and get it answered. I actually wrote a clip once to make rollovers
      automatically if you and on and off state graphics in a file. I used a
      program called image dice to make the images and then a clip to make the
      rollovers. Anyway I would be happy to help on either of those two lists.

      I'll copy both of those groups so someone can post a message. You can
      view the answers online, or subscribe to those groups. Both are really
      helpful.

      Don