[NTB] Re: Setting default clip libraries

  • John Zeman
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 14, 2005
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Audrey McKanna Coleman <audged@y...> wrote:

      > John - I attempted to alter the shortcut path by going into My Computer, and creating a new shortcut from the File menu there. However, the place I entered the shortcut path wanted to Browse for the location of the program, and that failed while the appended clip info was attached. Could you give me more specific instructions on where to go to change the shortcut path?

      Audrey the odds are pretty good that virtually every program you launch in your computer, is launched from a shortcut. Desktop icons, the icons in the quicklaunch toolbar, and pretty much everything under the START button are shortcuts.

      So how do you launch NoteTab? If it's with a desktop icon, then right click over that icon and choose properties. Likewise if you launch NoteTab from the under the START button somewhere, find NoteTab, right click over it, and choose properties. Once you are in the properties dialog box, append to the end of the target text (which should be the path to the NoteTab program) one space then /L:"My Library"

      Again, My Library is just an example library name you will need to put the name of the one you want to open the default each time.

      John