Re: Will Notetab Pro let me copy and paste from web pages and capture link paths

  • ken winston caine
    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 29, 2005
      Just have to thank you again for this, Jorma. Been using it for a
      couple months and it's amazingly helpful in my work.

      Got it working in both Firefox and Internet Explorer. (Pop-up blocker
      was stopping it in Firefox.) Have it in the toolbar in Firefox now. No
      matter what webpage I'm on, I just click on the toolbar "Show Links"
      icon and the full path for every link on the page appears. Then I can
      Select All/Copy/Paste into Notetab and have the actual links in my
      Notetab file.

      Best,
      kwc

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "jorigami" <jorma.oksanen@a...> wrote:

      > --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "jorigami" <jorma.oksanen@a...> wrote:
      >
      > > Try this bookmarklet, it works in Opera, Firefox and IE.
      > >
      > > warning: one long line, make sure you get it all into bookmarklet URL
      > >
      > > javascript:(function(){var
      l=document.getElementsByTagName("a");for (var i=0;i<l.length;i++) {if
      (l[i].href!="") l[i].parentNode.insertBefore(document.createTextNode("
      ["+l[i].href+"] "),l[i].nextSibling)}})();