Re: What can notetab do for me?

  • haydn1947
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 26, 2005
      I migrated to NoteTab after using ConText. ConText had this very
      unfortunate habit of crashing and destroying BOTH the source AND the
      backup in one swell foop. I would typically spend the rest of the day
      rebuilding the source file from my own archived backups. I railed at
      the ConText developers over and over that this was unacceptable
      behavior regardless of the cause. Reporting this on the ConText user
      forum I was outshouted by the ConText cheerleaders who concluded that
      since THEY hadn't seen the problem, it therefore didn't exist and it
      must be MY fault. I abandoned that piece of dreck and began using
      NoteTab and have never regretted it.