Re: [NTB] File encryption?

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 18, 2005
      Hi Ray and Others interested,

      >Have you examined any of the six clips in the "Utilities"
      >clipbook which ships with NTPro? As was already suggested, the
      >protection these clips provide may not be uncrackable, but they
      >should make decryption very inconvenient for unauthorized
      >persons.

      That may be true, although to the best of my knowledge, NoteTab
      will do it with the best encryption available (if selected) and
      you can always zip it up and password protect it. Furthermore,
      nothing is going to keep the best hackers out of it! Everything
      can be cracked! You can always encrypt and password protect in a
      zip to floppy, mem stick, etc. and that is just in case if you
      forget to take the floppy, mem stick, zip disk, etc. out of the
      drive/USB slot.

      Check out the Off Topic list folks, see below...

      >HTH
      >Ray Shapp

      Happy Topics,
      Jody