Re: [NTB] shared files inconsistent

  • David Smart
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2005
      Check that you both have word wrap turned off.

      The wrapped line is counted as a new line in NTL.

      Alternately, if you want word wrap on, you need to ensure that you're both wrapping at exactly the same place on the line. This will presumably be a combination of the window width and the "wrap to column" option.

      Regards, Dave S

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 12, 2005
        thank you david, will try your solution. thank you very much

        oers kelemen