Re: [NTB] "Cursor leaping" problem

  • rpdooling
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 8, 2005
      16 megabytes PER FILE in all versions of NoteTab.

      http://www.notetab.com/chart.php

      I think you have some kind of a type-ahead buffer issue unrelated to
      the program and related instead to your operating system/settings or
      your hardware/memory.

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 15, 2005
        Hi Ken,

        >Interesting. Wonder if there is any difference between Notetab
        >Standard (which I'm using) and Pro in this regard?

        The input control used in Pro is different than Std/Light.
        Std/Light uses the Windows Rich Edit Control
        (system32\riched32.dll) and Pro uses a third party one that is
        much faster.

        Please take this to the Off Topic list if you need to discuss it
        more. It doesn't have anything to do with the basic use of
        NoteTab.

        Happy Topics,
        Jody

        The NoteTab Off-Topic List