How to view binary code in hexadecimal please?

  • Delaunay Christophe
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2005
      Hi all,

      I tried the "EditBin.clb" clipbook library with ttin and ttout but, in
      thhe context I'd like to use it, the ascii text which is produced by the
      "binary to ascii without escapes" clip is much less readable than hex
      code would be.

      Is it possible to open a binary file in notetab 4.95 pro and view its
      content as a series of hexadecimal bytes? If so, how can I do thhis
      please?

      Many thanks in advance. Have a nice day. Chris