NoteTab opening has changed

  • Robin Chapple
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2005
      Recently each time that I open NoteTab it appears in the task bar not
      as an open program.

      Additionally I have lost the option to ALT TAB from NoteTab to
      another open program. I can ALT TAB from other programs to NoteTab.

      Have I selected an option that I cannot find to reverse?

      Thanks,

      Robin Chapple

    • Don - htmlfixit.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2005
        Robin Chapple wrote:
        > Recently each time that I open NoteTab it appears in the task bar not
        > as an open program.
        >
        > Additionally I have lost the option to ALT TAB from NoteTab to
        > another open program. I can ALT TAB from other programs to NoteTab.
        >
        > Have I selected an option that I cannot find to reverse?
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Robin Chapple

        Try right clicking on the blue bar at the top of the program and see if
        stay on top is checked.
        Also available under view menu.

        And on the view menu look to see if you have icon in system tray checked.

        Good luck.
      • Robin Chapple
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2005
          Thanks Don,