[NTB] Re: Using NT for Nanowrimo

  • rpdooling
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 30, 2005
      >>Thanks<<

      I was due to write them for my own use anyway.

      >>The "gee whiz" of a smartly executed macro or clip always exceeds
      the "oh no" of what I've spent an hour having written.<<

      A common sentiment for me, too. But programming reinforces its own
      good writing habits, including precision and terseness, don't you think?

      Don't answer, or they'll throw us out of here to off-topics.

      I would check the Clips List later in the week. There are real
      programmers over there, and one might makes those clips tighter and
      more reliable. I'm still a rank amateur at clipping.

      Good luck writing.

      rpd