Newbe needs help

  • fhurst24
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2005
      I have used Notetab for a while, and then my puter crashed. After
      reinstalling Windows, and Notetab, I find that double-clicking on a
      url within the body of the text no longer opens the url in my browser.

      I set the Internet options for Notetab to my primary and secondary
      browser, twice, and I don't know how to set anything else to get this
      feature working again.

      Cheers!
      Ferrell
    • loro
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 29, 2005
        fhurst24 wrote:
        >I find that double-clicking on a url within the body of the text no longer
        >opens the url in my browser.

        Check "Quick Open Links" on the Tools menu. Alternatively, hold down the
        Ctrl key when you double click.

        Lotta