RE: [NTB] Re: Shortcuts

  • Pete Turner
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2005
      Another method you can use, so long as you have the clipbook displayed
      and your clip selected, is to hit CTRL+SPACE, which will run the
      selected clip. Great for repeatedly running the same clip.

      Pete

      Pete Turner
      Local Government Division, Geac
      27 Greenhill Road, Wayville, S.A. 5034
      Phone: + 61 8 83726111 / Fax: + 61 8 83726199