Re: 'Cursor Leaping' Problem 2 (addition)

  • mcniner2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2005
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "ken winston caine" <kwc@k...> wrote:

      > Forgot to mention that if I save and close Notetab and then re-open,
      > all is well. I can put the cursor where I want to in the document and
      > continue typing.

      1. Make sure you are in "insert" and not "overstrike" mode.
      2. Most likely the problem is in your keyboard. Check for any sticky
      keys. Try another keyboard if you can. Keyboards are cheap nowadays.
      3. Check to see if the problem occurs in any other editor besides
      NoteTab, even if you have to test in (gasp!) Notepad.