'Cursor Leaping' Problem 2 (addition)

  • ken winston caine
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2005
      Forgot to mention that if I save and close Notetab and then re-open,
      all is well. I can put the cursor where I want to in the document and
      continue typing.
    • mcniner2002
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 23, 2005
        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "ken winston caine" <kwc@k...> wrote:

        > Forgot to mention that if I save and close Notetab and then re-open,
        > all is well. I can put the cursor where I want to in the document and
        > continue typing.

        1. Make sure you are in "insert" and not "overstrike" mode.
        2. Most likely the problem is in your keyboard. Check for any sticky
        keys. Try another keyboard if you can. Keyboards are cheap nowadays.
        3. Check to see if the problem occurs in any other editor besides
        NoteTab, even if you have to test in (gasp!) Notepad.