Re: [NTB] REGEXP clip programming search/replace of % values

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 7, 2005
      luisegalvez wrote:
      > I'm trying to incorporate a search/replace in clip programming and need
      > to know how to use a regular expression to replace the following:
      >
      > WIDTH=100%
      >
      > with
      >
      > width="100%"
      >
      > regardless of what percentage value is used (100%, 75%, 30%, etc.)
      >
      > Please advise.

      Luis,

      If you insist on regex we can probably work it out, but, you don't need
      it. I'm assuming you're wanting to use a clip. The following command
      should do nicely.

      ^!Replace "WIDTH=" >> "width=" WSA

      ºvº
      05.10.07
      hrs > hsavage@...
    • Hugo Paulissen
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 7, 2005
        Sorry Luise, you're probably a she...

        I focused too much on the quotes, and ignored your question for the
        lowercase.

        ^!Replace "WIDTH={\d+\%}" >> "width="\1"" WARS

        Hugo

        >^!Replace "{Width=}{\d+\%}" >> "\1"\2"" WARSI
        >

        >>Why not just use Modify > Change html tags > all lower case?
        >>

        >Because he needs to add the quotation marks...
        >
        >Hugo
        >

        >>>I'm trying to incorporate a search/replace in clip programming and
        >>>need
        >>>to know how to use a regular expression to replace the following:
        >>>
        >>> WIDTH=100%
        >>>
        >>>with
        >>>
        >>> width="100%"
        >>>
        >>>regardless of what percentage value is used (100%, 75%, 30%, etc.)
        >>>
        >>>Please advise.

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • loro
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 7, 2005
          Hugo Paulissen wrote:
          >sisterscape wrote
          > >Why not just use Modify > Change html tags > all lower case?
          > >

          >Because he needs to add the quotation marks...

          Change HTML tags | To Lower Case actually does that. I didn't know either.

          Lotta
        • Hugo Paulissen
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 7, 2005
            loro wrote:

            >Change HTML tags | To Lower Case actually does that. I didn't know either.
            >
            >Lotta

            Thanks, good to know (but it only does it if it is within a tag...)

            Hugo
          • loro
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 7, 2005
              Hugo Paulissen wrote:
              >Thanks, good to know (but it only does it if it is within a tag...)

              Don't thank me. I had no idea. Thank you, sisterscape. ;-)

              Lotta