Re: [NTB] REGEXP clip programming search/replace of % values

  • Hugo Paulissen
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 7, 2005
      ^!Replace "{Width=}{\d+\%}" >> "\1"\2"" WARSI

      >Why not just use Modify > Change html tags > all lower case?

      Because he needs to add the quotation marks...

      Hugo

      >>I'm trying to incorporate a search/replace in clip programming and
      >>need
      >>to know how to use a regular expression to replace the following:
      >>
      >> WIDTH=100%
      >>
      >>with
      >>
      >> width="100%"
      >>
      >>regardless of what percentage value is used (100%, 75%, 30%, etc.)
      >>
      >>Please advise.

    • hsavage
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 7, 2005
        luisegalvez wrote:
        > I'm trying to incorporate a search/replace in clip programming and need
        > to know how to use a regular expression to replace the following:
        >
        > WIDTH=100%
        >
        > with
        >
        > width="100%"
        >
        > regardless of what percentage value is used (100%, 75%, 30%, etc.)
        >
        > Please advise.

        Luis,

        If you insist on regex we can probably work it out, but, you don't need
        it. I'm assuming you're wanting to use a clip. The following command
        should do nicely.

        ^!Replace "WIDTH=" >> "width=" WSA

        ºvº
        05.10.07
        hrs > hsavage@...
      • Hugo Paulissen
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 7, 2005
          Sorry Luise, you're probably a she...

          I focused too much on the quotes, and ignored your question for the
          lowercase.

          ^!Replace "WIDTH={\d+\%}" >> "width="\1"" WARS

          Hugo

          >^!Replace "{Width=}{\d+\%}" >> "\1"\2"" WARSI
          >

          >>Why not just use Modify > Change html tags > all lower case?
          >>

          >Because he needs to add the quotation marks...
          >
          >Hugo
          >

          >>>I'm trying to incorporate a search/replace in clip programming and
          >>>need
          >>>to know how to use a regular expression to replace the following:
          >>>
          >>> WIDTH=100%
          >>>
          >>>with
          >>>
          >>> width="100%"
          >>>
          >>>regardless of what percentage value is used (100%, 75%, 30%, etc.)
          >>>
          >>>Please advise.

          >Yahoo! Groups Links

        • loro
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 7, 2005
            Hugo Paulissen wrote:
            >sisterscape wrote
            > >Why not just use Modify > Change html tags > all lower case?
            > >

            >Because he needs to add the quotation marks...

            Change HTML tags | To Lower Case actually does that. I didn't know either.

            Lotta
          • Hugo Paulissen
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 7, 2005
              loro wrote:

              >Change HTML tags | To Lower Case actually does that. I didn't know either.
              >
              >Lotta

              Thanks, good to know (but it only does it if it is within a tag...)

              Hugo
            • loro
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 7, 2005
                Hugo Paulissen wrote:
                >Thanks, good to know (but it only does it if it is within a tag...)

                Don't thank me. I had no idea. Thank you, sisterscape. ;-)

                Lotta