[NTB] Re: Will Notetab Pro let me copy and paste from web pages and capture...

  • jorigami
    Message 1 of 19 , Oct 1, 2005
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Don - htmlfixit.com" <don@h...> wrote:
      > It doesn't seem to work in firefox for me.

      I guess it's time for me to update. I only use Ff for testing so I'm
      several releases behind the rest of the world.

      Jorma
    • jorigami
      Message 2 of 19 , Oct 1, 2005
        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "jorigami" <jorma.oksanen@a...> wrote:
        > --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Don - htmlfixit.com" <don@h...> wrote:
        > > It doesn't seem to work in firefox for me.
        >
        > I guess it's time for me to update. I only use Ff for testing so I'm
        > several releases behind the rest of the world.

        I updated to Ff 1.07 Finnish, it still works fine for me. No
        extensions except for Link Toolbar.

        Jorma
      • jorigami
        Message 3 of 19 , Oct 1, 2005
          --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "jorigami" <jorma.oksanen@a...> wrote:

          > Try this bookmarklet, it works in Opera, Firefox and IE.
          >
          > warning: one long line, make sure you get it all into bookmarklet URL
          >
          > javascript:(function(){var l=document.getElementsByTagName("a");for (var i=0;i<l.length;i++) {if (l[i].href!="") l[i].parentNode.insertBefore(document.createTextNode(" ["+l[i].href+"] "),l[i].nextSibling)}})();

          If you have trouble getting it work, try copying it from page

          http://www.sci.fi/~tenu/bookmarklets.htm

          You can try it first by clicking the link on page, if the JavaScript
          source apperars then it works as intended. Just click it with right
          mouse button and select "Add to Favourites".

          Jorma
        • ken winston caine
          Message 4 of 19 , Nov 29, 2005
            Just have to thank you again for this, Jorma. Been using it for a
            couple months and it's amazingly helpful in my work.

            Got it working in both Firefox and Internet Explorer. (Pop-up blocker
            was stopping it in Firefox.) Have it in the toolbar in Firefox now. No
            matter what webpage I'm on, I just click on the toolbar "Show Links"
            icon and the full path for every link on the page appears. Then I can
            Select All/Copy/Paste into Notetab and have the actual links in my
            Notetab file.

            Best,
            kwc