Re: [NTB] Will Notetab Pro let me copy and paste from web pages and capture...

  • LaurieK
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 26, 2005
      Ken, if it is jus tlinks that you are interested in capturing.... right
      click the link you wish to copy and choose to "copy shortcut", then past
      into NTB Pro and the link is preserved.....

      If you just highlight an area and do copy / paste the link is not
      perserved.....

      This should work in Standard as well, I believe....

      Have a good day/week!! :)