Installing NoteTab Dictionaries

  • MarkH
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2005
      I have WordWeb installed in D:\NoteTab\Dictionaries all right,
      but the only English dictionary I've ever got to work in NoteTab
      pro is the one downloaded from
      http://www.notetab.com/ftp/british.zip

      How can I use other dictionaries, say Word, or OpenOffice?

      Kind regards,
      MarkH
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2005
        Hi MarkH,

        >I have WordWeb installed in D:\NoteTab\Dictionaries all right,
        >but the only English dictionary I've ever got to work in NoteTab
        >pro is the one downloaded from
        >http://www.notetab.com/ftp/british.zip
        >
        >How can I use other dictionaries, say Word, or OpenOffice?

        No, only the ones listed at notetab.com and at Addictive Software
        (or something like that. It is listed in the Help file. I forget
        exactly where. You can use the MS Custom.dic, but that is the one
        that is used when you add words to the dictionary, like NoteTab's
        Default.udt.

        Happy Tab'n,