Re: [NTB] Problem with line length

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 17, 2005
      loro wrote:
      > Harvey wrote:
      >> Setting columnwrap in options sounds reasonable but, I don't think it
      >> works.
      >
      > If there's something wrong with it I haven't noticed.
      >
      >> If I use ^!SetColumnWrap to set a number but my columnwrap
      >> number (79) in options doesn't change.
      >
      > No, but it changes at Document | Properties. At least it does for me. It
      > only affects the focused document.
      >
      > Just tried the one at Options | Documents and all open documents changed
      > their wrapping.
      > Is this another Pro-Light thing maybe? But we are both using Pro too,
      I think.

      > Lotta

      Lotta,

      You're right, Document Properties does show current wrap for individual
      files and wrap for these files can be changed for the focused file by
      setting a different number in properties.

      The ^!SetColumnWrap clip is for individual files as is properties, if a
      user has the misfortune of saving several files with incorrect
      columnwrap or is unsure which files have incorrect wrap deleting the
      .fpr corrects them all with a single action.

      ºvº
      05.09.17
      hrs > hsavage@...