Error when opening multiple files with right-click

  • funkysmama
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2005
      Hi,

      I'm using NoteTab as my default html editor (in WinXPPro), and when I
      try to open multiple files from the Explorer, but only on a Network
      drive, I get the error message "E_FAIL", with "htmlfltr" as the title
      of the popup. I get one pop-up per file, and as I clear them, the
      files open up in NoteTab, so it's not such a huge deal.

      This didn't always happen, but I'm not what I might have changed in my
      system.

      Any suggestions?

      Thanks!!

      --Funky's Mama