Re: [NTB] Insert Date and Time

  • jrbellhome@starpower.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 7, 2005
      OK,

      I just solved the problem – NoteTab Light's default Date/Time
      filter is flawed – it somehow contains an errant ^P.

      But I just went into View> Options> Tools an entered the
      following in the Date Filter blank:

      mm/dd/yy hh:mm:ss

      and now the problem is solved! No more line return.

      Thanks for all the help guys!

      -- JR in DC
    • loro
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 7, 2005
        jrbellhome@... wrote:
        >OK, I'm having the same problem with Insert Date/Time in
        >NoteTab Light, but I have no entry at all in my Date Filter box
        >and I use F5 (as per the Document submenu) to insert the
        >date.

        That's the problem! I just tried it in Pro. If the filter is left blank a
        carriage return is inserted. Had no idea.

        Click on the Help button on the Tools screen and it'll take you to the date
        filter codes. I currently have
        yyyyy.mm.dd hh:nn
        which gives this format
        2005.09.07 22:26