Re: [NTB] Wordwrap Question

  • David Smart
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 3, 2005
      There it is sitting right next to the font button, but a big W means MS Word to me, so I'd never bothered noticing it (or engaging my brain). :-(

      Much easier than trying Ctrl-W a couple of times to see which mode I'm in.

      Thanks.

      Dave S

      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 3, 2005
        David Smart wrote:
        >There it is sitting right next to the font button, but a big W means MS
        >Word to me, so I'd never bothered noticing it (or engaging my brain). :-(
        >
        >Much easier than trying Ctrl-W a couple of times to see which mode I'm in.

        You could also do one Alt + D to see if Word Wrap is ticked, in case you
        want to remove the W button. Sounds like you don't use it much. ;-)

        Wouldn't this be a nice thing to have on the status bar BTW?

        Lotta
      • David Smart
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 3, 2005
          I didn't use it much in the past. Now I use it all the time. :-)

          I'm constantly in and out of word-wrap - it totally depends on what I'm working on - and I often hit ctrl-w unnecessarily, so a visual hint - right there - is great.

          Dave S