Re: [NTB] Mysterious Green Tab

  • future.com@vsnl.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 3, 2005
      Hello Dear eMailers

      May somebody suggest me some stand alone utility
      with the help of which I can have pasteBoard
      feature in any other (not NoteTab) editor of my choice??

      Srish Agrawal
      ____________
      At 11:44 AM 8/31/2005, you wrote:
      > > Shad,
      > >
      > > That's the PasteBoard feature, if you select that file and then the
      > > Document drop-down menu you'll find 'Use as PasteBoard' about the
      >fourth
      > > item up. You can click there to turn it off, or toggle on-off with
      > > Shift+Ctrl+P, or, Close and/or Delete the file with the green tab.
      > >
      > > If that doesn't take care of it and it reappears the next time you open
      > > NoteTab you may have a clipbook with an 'OnOpen' clip that restarts the
      > > PasteBoard.
      > >
      > > ºvº
      > > 05.08.23
      > > hrs > hsavage@p...
      >
      >Thanks people, that worked!
    • Bruce Meyers
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 3, 2005
        I know of one, though there are probably many. Try Clipboard Magic from CyberMatrix.com. Go to cybermatrix.com and download cmagic.exe (it is free). It will capture and keep anything you copy to the clipboard in any application. It does work exactly like the pasteboard feature, but it is quite close to it. After you install it, there is any extensive help file to show you how it works.

        future.com@... wrote:Hello Dear eMailers

        At 11:44 AM 8/31/2005, you wrote:
        > > Shad,
        > >
        > > That's the PasteBoard feature, if you select that file and then the
        > > Document drop-down menu you'll find 'Use as PasteBoard' about the
        >fourth
        > > item up. You can click there to turn it off, or toggle on-off with
        > > Shift+Ctrl+P, or, Close and/or Delete the file with the green tab.
        > >
        > > If that doesn't take care of it and it reappears the next time you open
        > > NoteTab you may have a clipbook with an 'OnOpen' clip that restarts the
        > > PasteBoard.
        > >
        > > ºvº
        > > 05.08.23
        > > hrs > hsavage@p...
        >
        >Thanks people, that worked!

        Computer monitoring software Computer software industry Computer and internet software

        ---------------------------------

      • Gerard Huijing
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 3, 2005
          On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 18:48:37 +0200, Bruce Meyers <oldguy1166@...>
          wrote:

          > I know of one, though there are probably many. Try Clipboard Magic from
          > CyberMatrix.com.

          Another (excellent) clipboard utility is Yankee Clipper
          (www.intellexual.com), freeware and trialware/payware.

          Gerard

          --
          Gerard (E.G.P.) Huijing
          2312 ZD Leiden
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 4, 2005
            > > I know of one, though there are probably many. Try Clipboard
            > Magic from
            > > CyberMatrix.com.
            >
            > Another (excellent) clipboard utility is Yankee Clipper
            > (www.intellexual.com), freeware and trialware/payware.

            And my favourite is ClipTray (http://cliptray.levillage.org/) freeware from
            a French author. I've posted a feature list to the off-topic list.

            Greg