Getting rid of the docked list box

  • nospamread
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 25, 2005
      When working on tables it is useful to have the full screen width.

      View/Options/Clip Book offers a Hobson's choice of either docking it
      on the left or right. How can I get rid of the unctious "List Box" so
      I can get all the text viewing width possible?

      Thanks,

      Aza D. Oberman
    • loro
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 25, 2005
        nospamread wrote:
        >When working on tables it is useful to have the full screen width.
        >
        >View/Options/Clip Book offers a Hobson's choice of either docking it
        >on the left or right. How can I get rid of the unctious "List Box" so
        >I can get all the text viewing width possible?

        Tools | Clipbook | Open Clipbook (F4)
        Tools | Quick List (F6)

        Lotta
      • prog@lomascentral.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 25, 2005
          Right clip on the list box and one of the options is to hide it.

          Tim

          loro wrote:
          > nospamread wrote:
          >
          >>When working on tables it is useful to have the full screen width.
          >>
          >>View/Options/Clip Book offers a Hobson's choice of either docking it
          >>on the left or right. How can I get rid of the unctious "List Box" so
          >>I can get all the text viewing width possible?
          >

          > Tools | Clipbook | Open Clipbook (F4)
          > Tools | Quick List (F6)
          >
          > Lotta

          > Yahoo! Groups Links