Re: [NTB] Hiding Menus

  • Don - htmlfixit.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2005
      vanwasdi wrote:
      > Is it possible to hide the menus (File, Edit, Search etc.) and only
      > display toolbars?
      >
      > Thanks in advance,
      > Dirk

      I don't think so Dirk. Notetab is very flexible indeed with most things
      available to turn on off either under view or under view/options/view
      tab, however, the menu bar is so critical to the function I don't think
      you can turn it off. Under view you can turn off the toolbar, clipbar
      (in pro), library buttons, etc. So if you are trying to free up real
      estate that can be done. However ... unless as usual someone proves me
      wrong ... I think you are stuck with the menu bar.