Hiding Menus

  • vanwasdi
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2005
      Is it possible to hide the menus (File, Edit, Search etc.) and only
      display toolbars?

      Thanks in advance,
      Dirk
    • Don - htmlfixit.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 23, 2005
        vanwasdi wrote:
        > Is it possible to hide the menus (File, Edit, Search etc.) and only
        > display toolbars?
        >
        > Thanks in advance,
        > Dirk

        I don't think so Dirk. Notetab is very flexible indeed with most things
        available to turn on off either under view or under view/options/view
        tab, however, the menu bar is so critical to the function I don't think
        you can turn it off. Under view you can turn off the toolbar, clipbar
        (in pro), library buttons, etc. So if you are trying to free up real
        estate that can be done. However ... unless as usual someone proves me
        wrong ... I think you are stuck with the menu bar.