Re: [NTB] Library lists on both sides at the same time?

  • Don - htmlfixit.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 22, 2005
      Are you on pro? In pro you have the clipbook library and you have a
      clip toolbar. So I already have two open. It is one of the big plusses
      to pro. Pro is worth the money! Undo is priceless ... multiple levels
      of undo that is. Line numbering is worth the money ... etc. etc. etc.
      > The reason I wanted to have two clipbooks (not 10!) open at the same time is that I have clip
      > books where each has many clips in it and I need to have access to all of the clips in both
      > collections all the time (text data being processed being unpredictable, so you never know when
      > which clip is needed) - so switching is not fun for me in this case.

    • HT_LING
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 22, 2005
        Sounds good. Will try it.