publishing pictures that are in over 30 folders?

  • digitalmando
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 17, 2005
      Does anyone know a way to publish when we have about 2200 pictures
      that are split between several folders?

      It was from a race and I'd like to keep them split somehow without
      have to copy them all into one folder and edit the IPTC data.

      Any help soon would be muchly appreciated!

      Chad.
      http://www.PurrfectPetPortraits.com
    • Don - htmlfixit.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 17, 2005
        I have no idea what IPTC data is.
        It is very easy to have a clip make an html file for each folder and
        then upload them as is.
        If you need more help on that the clips list is the place to be.

        digitalmando wrote:
        > Does anyone know a way to publish when we have about 2200 pictures
        > that are split between several folders?
        >
        > It was from a race and I'd like to keep them split somehow without
        > have to copy them all into one folder and edit the IPTC data.
        >
        > Any help soon would be muchly appreciated!
        >
        > Chad.
        > http://www.PurrfectPetPortraits.com
      • Greg Chapman
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 18, 2005