Re: [Clip] H=HTML Table from Tab Delimited File

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2005
      Hi Alec, Cliff, Jeff, & Others,

      (I copied the Basic list, because most importantly, I felt the
      members on it might want to read my thanks to list members, and
      perhaps some could use the Clips posted by Alec and myself.
      Please do not discuss the Clips on the Basic list! TIA)

      Just wanted to say I'm glad somebody could use the Clip, finding it
      useful! I'm also just as happy to see Alec's version posted. I've
      always liked/enjoyed the friendly competitive (for a lack of
      better terms) spirit on the Clips list. We all benefit from it in
      many ways like learning other methods of writing Clips, how other
      code can be used, how to be more artistic, making lines and lines
      of code chopped down to a line or two, and all sorts of other
      helpful tips. Thanks to everybody who participates on the lists
      and keeping the Fookes Software lists friendly, useful, cheerful,
      clean, and kind spirited lists to be on.

      >> Here's a version that doesn't use any looping and will convert
      >> CSV to TSV if that happens to be the format some external app
      >> created it.
      >>
      >> H=CSVorTab-->Table
      >> ; Alec Burgess 2005-08-12 (Fri)
      >
      > H=HTML Table from Tab Delimited File
      > ; eMailed on 06-01-2005, ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, Jody
      > ; notetab.net, clean-funnies.com, sojourner.us, purewords.org
      > ; http://www.fookes.us http://www.sojourner.us/software
      > ; Run this Clip 1st and read ;comments before using.

      >> Thanks, I have needed this a LONG time, it works faster than
      >> mine and doesn't "hang".
      >>
      >> Used it on a 50 KB file this morning. Beautiful.
      >
      >> Wow! How'd you know I needed this? Are you psycho -- I mean
      >> psychic? Wonderful work, Jody. I've already made use of it
      >> twice today for documentation purposes!

      I've got Fookesability!
      Although at times, no sensibility. <g>
      http://clean-funnies.com