Re: [NTB] Bolding Words

  • sisterscape
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2005
      Hi Mark and welcome to the list. Here are some different ways to do
      it. If you need more explanation, just holler. sisterscape

      The simple old-fashioned way:

      <b>your words</b>

      Or another way:

      <strong>your words</strong>

      Or another way:

      etc.">your words</span>

      Or yet another one:

      In a style sheet called in the head of the document:

      span.bld {
      font-weight: bold (or whatever % you choose);
      }

      And in the HTML:

      It doesn't have to be "bld". You can name the class whatever you wish.

      http://mail.yahoo.com