Bolding Words

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2005
      My name is Mark. I am new to notetab. I need help with something.
      Can I write a document and bold individual words? I can't understand
      how to do that (If it is at all possible) in notetab. I appreciate any
      help that anyone can give.

      I run a website devoted to Notre Dame and am a writer. Due to the
      forms over there putting spaces in between lines, where there shouldn't
      be any, I have to write the article in notetab and transfer it over.
      But, because some words are bold in the document, I have to go through
      and bold it on my site after transferring it. If I can learn how to do
      it in notetab, that would save a step.

      Thanks!

      Mark
    • sisterscape
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2005
        Hi Mark and welcome to the list. Here are some different ways to do
        it. If you need more explanation, just holler. sisterscape

        The simple old-fashioned way:

        <b>your words</b>

        Or another way:

        <strong>your words</strong>

        Or another way:

        etc.">your words</span>

        Or yet another one:

        In a style sheet called in the head of the document:

        span.bld {
        font-weight: bold (or whatever % you choose);
        }

        And in the HTML:

        It doesn't have to be "bld". You can name the class whatever you wish.

        http://mail.yahoo.com