Line break icon

  • byzant98
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2005
      I am using NoteTabPro. When I hit the BR icon above the page I get a
      box asking for class and ID. This has never happened before. And when
      I click the "br" in the HTML list at the left side of the page, it
      gives me whatI want--a line break. Could anyone tell me why the BR
      icon is asking for class and ID and how I can get it to simply give me
      a line break?

      Thanks much.

      Byz
    • hsavage
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2005
        byzant98 wrote:
        > I am using NoteTabPro. When I hit the BR icon above the page I get a
        > box asking for class and ID. This has never happened before. And when
        > I click the "br" in the HTML list at the left side of the page, it
        > gives me whatI want--a line break. Could anyone tell me why the BR
        > icon is asking for class and ID and how I can get it to simply give me
        > a line break?
        >
        > Thanks much.
        >
        > Byz

        byz,

        The html toolbar you have loaded at the top is referencing a different
        'line-break' clip than the clipbook you have loaded at the left of edit
        window.

        To make them match and run the same clip you need to load a different
        html toolbar.

        ºvº
        05.08.04
        hrs > hsavage@...