Re: [NTB] Auto Check Spelling

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2005
      Hi Roger,

      NoteTab is still using v2 of the Addictive Spell-checker. It does
      not have auto check while you type. V3 of the dictionary has it.
      When we ever get a break to upgrade NoteTab Eric Fookes, the
      owner and programmer of Fookes Software, might upgrade to v3
      which does have the feature.

      I don't want to give a guestimated upgrade date, because I doubt
      we will meet it on time. We will definitely do it though. NoteTab
      if far from being a dead program, although it has not been
      upgraded for quite awhile.

      You can check out what I wrote in my online FAQ, but it won't be
      meet for sure, so I need to upgrade that again and just not put a
      time guess of release at all in it.

      From the NoteTab Support Desk
      http://www.notetab.net/faq/ntb

      From Acknowledgements in Help:
      "The spell checker and thesaurus components used in the
      commercial versions of NoteTab Standard and NoteTab Pro are
      produced by Addictive Software." http://www.addictivesoftware.com/

      >Is there any way to get Notetab Pro to auto check spell as you
      >type? I know about the auto correct feature which checks for
      >common mis-spellings in it's table and corrects those on the fly.
      >But I'd like spell check to work real time as I enter text and
      >change the color or highlight words not in the main dictionary.
      >
      >Thanks
      >/Roger

      Happy Tab'n,