Re: How to migrate NTP settings?

  • Peter King
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29 2:33 PM
      Hello,
      Moved most of my settings. Wonder how to translate clipbook/clipbar
      & favorites
      settings as well? I'm guessing it's as simple as copying over the
      (clipbook name).clb & (cliptab name).ctb settings you want, maybe whole
      folder? Same w/ favorites settings/ folder?
      Thanks, Pete

      Message: 2

      Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 23:29:25 +1000
      From: "dave" <dmc43959@...>
      Subject: Re: How to migrate NTP settings?

      Hi
      overwrite your new notetab.ini with the old notetab.ini , you will have all
      the same settings.
      THANKYOU DAVE