How to migrate NTP settings?

  • Peter King
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2005
      Hello,
      Brief question I'm sure you might have heard before,
      In context of migrating NTPro to a new installation of Operating System
      (same one in this case, win 2K),
      how does one copy settings, to preserve choices of clip libraries,
      toolbar, etc.?
      Thanks, Pete
    • Peter King
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2005
        Hello,
        Moved most of my settings. Wonder how to translate clipbook/clipbar
        & favorites
        settings as well? I'm guessing it's as simple as copying over the
        (clipbook name).clb & (cliptab name).ctb settings you want, maybe whole
        folder? Same w/ favorites settings/ folder?
        Thanks, Pete

        Message: 2

        Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 23:29:25 +1000
        From: "dave" <dmc43959@...>
        Subject: Re: How to migrate NTP settings?

        Hi
        overwrite your new notetab.ini with the old notetab.ini , you will have all
        the same settings.
        THANKYOU DAVE