is my documents/my clipbooks possible ?

  • kitpath
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21 8:32 AM
      I'm looking for an easier way to remember to back up personal files --
      like clipbooks, that are stored in the Program files directory. Same
      is true for address books etc....

      What do you do to regularly burn copies of "Data" files that are not
      stored under "my documents" or some other container?

      Is it possible to nest clipbooks' library folder in the "my documents"
      folder so we can just drag and drop the entire folder....

      ideas ???

      pat (riverside)