Re: [NTB] Search Disk !

  • Don - htmlfixit.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2005
      matsbrodin wrote:
      > Using "search disk" to find information in security files containing
      > backup-information created by a backup software which works very good.
      > But I miss an export feature to export the search results to a
      > spreadsheet or a file.
      > I want to select specific files from several hundreds of files so I
      > can sort the result in my own way, lets say in Barcode order or date.
      > Anyone know how to do this ?
      > Thanxs in advance
      > //Mats

      Hi Mats,

      This is certainly something that can be done. There are clips for
      working with delimited data. You can then sort right in notetab, or use
      another program like a spreadsheet program (or my personal favorite for
      such things csv ed, a free program as well). If you want to have more
      on this, the clips list is probably the place to go as it is beyond the
      basic notetab topic discussed here.

      Don