Time/Date Icon changeable content?

  • BK
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 19, 2005
      Hello All,

      I'm thinking this post should be in this group, let me know if I'm wrong.

      I have a chore to do numerous times a day where I have to put a comment
      into an HTML file with my name and the date.

      If I could just click on the Date icon life would be so much easier :)

      Is it possible to add anything to what plays out onscreen?

      11:32 7/19/2005 -- is what I get when I click the icon.

      Could it possibly be changed to include my name with the date inside an
      HTML comment?

      Let me know if I should be in the Clip list with this question.

      Thanks in advance,

      --BK
    • Don - htmlfixit.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 19, 2005
        BK wrote:
        > Hello All,
        >
        > I'm thinking this post should be in this group, let me know if I'm wrong.
        >
        > I have a chore to do numerous times a day where I have to put a comment
        > into an HTML file with my name and the date.
        >
        > If I could just click on the Date icon life would be so much easier :)
        >
        > Is it possible to add anything to what plays out onscreen?
        >
        > 11:32 7/19/2005 -- is what I get when I click the icon.
        >
        > Could it possibly be changed to include my name with the date inside an
        > HTML comment?
        >
        > Let me know if I should be in the Clip list with this question.
        >
        > Thanks in advance,
        >
        > --BK

        It can easily be done with a simple clip also if you wish. Of course
        for that answer you would need to ask over there.
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 22, 2005
          Hi =?WINDOWS-1252?Q?Jacques_Turb=E9?=,

          If it is still happening, try switching Clipbook Libraries. You
          may have an auto-correct Library open and somehow it is
          conflicting. You may have edited the Shortcuts.dat also. It is in
          NoteTab's main folder. Open it up can see if you have anything in
          it that may be causing it.

          >Using NTpro 4.95/np (win xp/sp2): Since a few days, each [Ctrl-C]
          >acts as if I typed [Ctrl-C][Ctrl-Home]. This behaviour doesn't
          >occur in other text apps. Can't find what and where to correct ?
          >Thanks for any clue ;) Jacques • http://avm.online.fr

          Happy Tab'n,

        • Jacques Turbé
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 25, 2005
            On 7/23/05, Jody <kjv-av1611@...> wrote

            > If it is still happening, try switching Clipbook Libraries. You
            > may have an auto-correct Library open and somehow it is
            > conflicting. (...)

            Thanks Jody,

            I found the culprit : Instant Text from Textware Solutions I recently
            installed. Excellent word completing software, but which "ignores"
            NoteTab among opened apps to which you can link :(

            --

            Jacques
            http://avm.online.fr • RSS: http://avm.online.fr/backend.php3