Puzzling copy behaviour

  • Jacques Turbé
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 19, 2005
      Using NTpro 4.95/np (win xp/sp2):

      Since a few days, each [Ctrl-C] acts as if I typed [Ctrl-C][Ctrl-Home].

      This behaviour doesn't occur in other text apps.

      Can't find what and where to correct ?

      Thanks for any clue ;)

      Jacques
      http://avm.online.fr • RSS: http://avm.online.fr/backend.php3
      http://avm.online.fr/wiki/wiki.php • RSS:
      http://avm.free.fr/wiki/wiki.php?action=RSS
    • BK
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 19, 2005
        Hello All,

        I'm thinking this post should be in this group, let me know if I'm wrong.

        I have a chore to do numerous times a day where I have to put a comment
        into an HTML file with my name and the date.

        If I could just click on the Date icon life would be so much easier :)

        Is it possible to add anything to what plays out onscreen?

        11:32 7/19/2005 -- is what I get when I click the icon.

        Could it possibly be changed to include my name with the date inside an
        HTML comment?

        Let me know if I should be in the Clip list with this question.

        Thanks in advance,

        --BK
      • Don - htmlfixit.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 19, 2005
          BK wrote:
          > Hello All,
          >
          > I'm thinking this post should be in this group, let me know if I'm wrong.
          >
          > I have a chore to do numerous times a day where I have to put a comment
          > into an HTML file with my name and the date.
          >
          > If I could just click on the Date icon life would be so much easier :)
          >
          > Is it possible to add anything to what plays out onscreen?
          >
          > 11:32 7/19/2005 -- is what I get when I click the icon.
          >
          > Could it possibly be changed to include my name with the date inside an
          > HTML comment?
          >
          > Let me know if I should be in the Clip list with this question.
          >
          > Thanks in advance,
          >
          > --BK

          It can easily be done with a simple clip also if you wish. Of course
          for that answer you would need to ask over there.
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 22, 2005
            Hi =?WINDOWS-1252?Q?Jacques_Turb=E9?=,

            If it is still happening, try switching Clipbook Libraries. You
            may have an auto-correct Library open and somehow it is
            conflicting. You may have edited the Shortcuts.dat also. It is in
            NoteTab's main folder. Open it up can see if you have anything in
            it that may be causing it.

            >Using NTpro 4.95/np (win xp/sp2): Since a few days, each [Ctrl-C]
            >acts as if I typed [Ctrl-C][Ctrl-Home]. This behaviour doesn't
            >occur in other text apps. Can't find what and where to correct ?
            >Thanks for any clue ;) Jacques • http://avm.online.fr

            Happy Tab'n,

          • Jacques Turbé
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 25, 2005
              On 7/23/05, Jody <kjv-av1611@...> wrote

              > If it is still happening, try switching Clipbook Libraries. You
              > may have an auto-correct Library open and somehow it is
              > conflicting. (...)

              Thanks Jody,

              I found the culprit : Instant Text from Textware Solutions I recently
              installed. Excellent word completing software, but which "ignores"
              NoteTab among opened apps to which you can link :(