Re: [NTB] Dictionary locks up NTP

  • LaurieK
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17 3:47 PM
      My question is... what version of Windows do you run???

      Having windows become corrupt so many times that you have to format and
      start over, the problem may be corrected by updating to a newer version?

      Almost sounds like you are running Win95 or 98....

      Windows 2000 is as stable as heck.... WinXP is not as steadfast but is
      reliable....

      I'd say the problem is not how to fix NTP, but why Windows proves so
      problematic...

      Sorry just one woman's thoughts (out loud) so to speak...
      As for how to restore NoteTab.... I've not experienced this issue, so I
      leave the resolution to those more in the know.... I simply zip up my NTB
      folder and keep it handy when need be... I have too many customizations I'd
      hate to lose.... but that's just this old gal :)

      Good luck C. H...

      Laurie

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 17 9:26 PM
        hi
        why does it get corrupted, just curious.

        DAVE